Do you want to work at the most awesome organisation, with enthusiastic colleagues?
We are looking for a new colleague in the position: LabVIEW Software Engineer.
Job Description for LabVIEW Software Engineer
You will either manage a project entirely or perform a more supporting role. During which you will work closely with colleagues in an enthusiastic and young team.
When developing software you will get plenty of freedom to implement your own creativity and insights. You will carry out projects and will be involved in the entire process, from the beginning, the request or question, till the end, the commissioning.
You have affinity with measurement solutions, measurement instruments, robotics, instrumentation, electronics, embedded systems, out of the box thinking and all skills a good software engineer must possess.
We are looking for a colleague who…
- Has good social and communicative skills;
- Is enthusiastic, smart and willing to learn;
- Has an (unfinished) bachelor or master college education;
- Has a proactive attitude and is a real team player;
- Has minimal 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Is in possession of CLAD, CLD or higher;
- Has a driver license.
Skills, Interests & Qualities
- LabVIEW or any other programming language, i.e. Java or C++;
- SQL and databases;
- Measurement systems;
- Industrial communication protocols and fieldbuses;
- Vision and Motion;
- Embedded software and hardware;
- National Instruments hardware;
- Electrotechnical installations.
As a LabVIEW Software Developer at Wizzo we offer
- An employment contract for a limited time with the prospect of a permanent position;
- An excellent salary (based on experience);
- Of course you get access to a personal car lease;
- An Iphone 6;
- A Fujitsu laptop;
- 28 vacation days;
- 8% vacation bonus;
- Ample training and educational opportunities;
- Excellent secondary working conditions;
- Amazing business trips and recreation.
Who is Wizzo?
Wizzo IT Solutions focuses on developing hardware and software solutions. Our expertise lies not only in heavy duty areas like industry, marine, oil and gas but extends to the needs of laboratory and even aerospace.
Wizzo is located in Heemskerk, The Netherlands, which is nearby the capital Amsterdam and the international airport of Schiphol.
In the industry and in laboratories Wizzo is the main contact for developing new applications, as well as for maintaining or updating existing software. This is done for both Dutch machine engineering companies and for internationally known enterprises.